WHAT ARE YOU INVESTING IN AND WHAT PROFITABILITY LEVEL CAN YOU EXPECT?

So you wish to create or strengthen your holdings? Make a safe investment with guaranteed returns? The Your Nature project will undoubtedly live up to your expectations. In this example, discover our ‘Investment and Flexibility’ option, combining a 5% return for 20 years with four stays in the heart of the park every year.

A two-part act of purchase


1. The reservation
and sales agreement

2021
your-nature-feuilles-logo

PURCHASER

2. The legal document
and transfer of usufruct

2021 & 2022
your-nature-feuilles-logo

OWNER


THE BENEFIT OF THE ADVANTAGES OF A TOURIST INVESTMENT ... WITHOUT THE DISADVANTAGES

The purchase

You are buying property. VAT is 100% recoverable through Péronnes Invest. This VAT is initially pre-financed on 97.5% of the property’s sale price, by Péronnes Invest. The remaining 2.5% is paid by the future buyer within the legal framework of the bare ownership, and it is reimbursed within six months after the sale.

Over 20 years

In return for transferring the usufruct of your house to Péronnes Invest, you will receive a yearly income of 5% on the 97.5% of the property’s tax-free value. Why this percentage? It represents what you have ceded to Péronnes Invest for a usufruct, over 20 years. The remaining 2.5% of the property is not officially transferred. Péronnes Invest takes care of all maintenance work and property taxes. And your income is entirely tax-free.

In the twentieth year

The transfer of usufruct on your property ends. You are now the owner of your property. Several options are open to you: to have sole personal use of it, to extend your relationship with Your Nature by signing a tourist rental contract, or to sell your property. Péronnes Invest can support you in each of these steps. For further information, contact our sales advisors.

icon-ero

PROPERTY TAX?

Property tax and local taxes are paid for you for the duration of the assignment of usufruct.

icon-ero

Management fees

All fees, such as the management rentals and joint-ownership, are paid for by Péronnes Invest.

icon-ero

Maintenance

All renovation works and any and all other kinds of works during the contract period are taken care of by Péronnes Invest.

** See detailed conditions available from our sales advisors